Friday, January 8, 2010

Modern Family

Ok aside from the great show, I just love how my family is turning out to be just as Functional as this show!

My sister is on the fast track at school to graduate early so she can become a music producer!  She is obsessed with Paramore and her one dream is to record with them!  She already does a bag up job in her production class at school and can only go up from here!
I know she will be missing out on a bunch of things her senior year, but if she works hard those memories won't matter!

So in this I am helping her find the perfect school, and an internship so she can start gaining experience at 16!  She is going to be the go to person of the music industry so look out world!

This is me and her and my mom who is awfully surprised at both of our life career choices, but in the end she will be surprised at how amazing we are!

photo.php.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment