Monday, January 4, 2010

The Art


Good Morrow! Drinking Jasmine Tea for my throat today!!!

Today is quite exquisite, and I am happy that this new year has started of on the "right" foot. I recently became a new person and I feel many good changes, but of course more to come!

I have finally decided that I want to follow modeling and acting for now. As much as I love doing many other things, those are the main subjects that I will be focusing on.

The New Year was quite the experience, getting rid of old and ringing in the new. I have found out so many things about me that I was afraid to admit, but now that I have admitted my faults it is time to fix them and be better! Like on that was outstanding and mostly annoying was the fact that I was my own worst enemy... Me and myself were not good friends, she would stop me from doing castings, or going out you know all those exciting experiences that number one me really wanted to do, but number two me was too stubborn. From now on I am letting both of my-selves to enjoy any and every experience!

So yesterday my Horoscope for the Famed Pisces I am said; "There is an angel on your shoulder now, Pisces. You can make no wrong choices in the paths you take or the people you get to know. This is a very special time for you, where destiny meets you halfway and helps you to get closer to your most cherished dreams. The Hurdle for you will be recognized that where you are is the place that is best for you, and proceed accordingly. In the past you've occasionally been you own worst enemy. That has to stop now. You will soon be offered the keys to your future happiness. Make sure you use them."

I know that may have been a lot, but it took the last couple of horoscopes to finally feel like I was in my own skin. I dressed how I remember I wanted to and didn't give a damn and I could feel it when I got to work that people could notice I was happier. Which is huge since I am a goof anyway. I dance to the music and make fun of myself and tell jokes all the time. So it was only right that I dress my personality.

So new plans are, of course, under wraps only because I am not that way anymore. Telling al my plans and not actually following through with them! NOT ANYMORE!!! I am not a flake. I am the best person you will ever come into contact with.

I am going to be a star, for me. This is the first of many new blogs that I will update. I am so all about the things that I feel, like, love, want, treasure, loathe, and see as an inspiration.

I sent out christmas cards to many of my friends and family that I never see! I hope you all got your cards, know that I hope you all are doing well!!!


Still working on my signature sign off, so in the mean time I am going to go with,

off and on but never down and out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment