Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Face...Broke. New Place to Live?

The Best way to let someone know you have recently stopped being friends is defiantly through Facebook, where people delete, add and fantasize about the friendships online.  Be a bigger person and talk things out... Seriously. Not saying that whole "grow up" conversation because, frankly, that stuff is childish.

Aside from the death to friendships through facebook, the rain has yet to break me :)  I am looking for new places to live and man oh man I think I have found the greatest place.

BIG WINDOWS, BIG LIVING SPACE, Rooftop pool area, Library, Gym, Parking included, pets (if I ever get my PUG!!)  and of course my closest friends actually live right there! Phew!

I know sometimes I am blunt, I'm not sorry for it.  Somethings just need to be said.  This life is way too short to just take what you're given... I'm not gonna sit around and listen to bullshit if I don't have to :) Same goes for everyone else, right?

Thanks LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment