Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Italy and Wonderment

I was supposed to go to a photo shoot on a parade float last night but the photog cancelled, but my night was still fun! This is what I looked like for the shoot and went out in my outfit later.


Well I know I should have done this yesterday, but I was out having a good ol' drinking time with my pal, Lennon, who is a personal Trainer and is doing a free workout boot camp this week!  you should come and enjoy a really fun workout! here is the link!WORK OUT BOOT CAMP

So on to why I blogged today, I had an Italian man and his son in my store today and he was looking for something specific.  Not a word of English, as he tried to explain to me that he was looking for a speedo as he pulled down his pants to reveal he had on man panties.  It was craziness!!!  So then he tried to explain to me that he was a swim suit model for Dolce and Gabana!!!  That was the news for yesterday, also Brit Brit's flight was so delayed that I couldn't get her until this morning!  We went to the beach!

So at beach day we had fun at muscle beach and I actually did some cool things on the beams and the rings, it was thrilling!!
These are my best friends, Sophie, Brittany and Jessi.








Brit Brit also got me these amazing sequined shirts and gold shoes that I am already in love with!  They are from the 80s!  Pictures will be up soon!




Well I'm of to get ready for my work's belated christmas party!  maybe I'll get all sequined out!




The time is now!  Live this moment, it'll never be here again!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment