Friday, January 22, 2010

Its been awhile!!! Welcome back!

Ok this is going to be so much fun!  I have had one crazy week and all its doing is still rolling!
Late last week my fabulous best friend in the whole wide world came out to Cali for a visit and as she got off the plane we headed straight to a fashion show I was proudly apart of! The line was called EH! by Fartbox productions and hair done by GQ Cuts!  Man what a night!  Here are some photos of just how awesome it was!



Oh yeah!  Check it out!  So I have actually fallin madly in love with this hair and decided to keep it!  I have been working on head shots but my image has changed like 4 times this week!  haha my photographers love me!  Casting directors, eh they'll learn to love me!

So me Jenny and Brittany spent the day at Universal on the rainiest day ever!  I was trying so hard to keep my umbrella from flipping up!  Failed miserably!


My facebook actually shows everything, too much to keep up with! NOT!!!  I love my life!

So Brittany actually has been venturing along with me on my adventures in acting and she always says how un-supportive she really is, but look what she got me!


My very own "Go Confidently" journal/note taking book and a cupcake pen!!!  How amazing is my friend!?  oh and she decorated the book herself!  Its all black and has a picture of me in the rain and it has the beginning lines of my famed quote that I actually have tattooed on my shoulder<33333
"go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've imagined!"
-Henry David Thoreau
Thanks B!

I filmed a really great video of me dancing for my video reel and the footage is amazing looking thanks in large part to my Dear Friend Sophie!!  Its under private until I can take it down lol.

Booty dancing is not for the faint of heart!

I need new speakers and a new computer, help me out?

JK

xoxo air breathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment