Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I don't need to Fight

Currently eating as many M&M's as possible right now because I took all my vitamins at night, for no reason, I am hyper and quite productive!  Last night was quite the night.  I don't know how good of friends I really have until they spend the night and all end up cuddled on a bed with 4 different people sprawled out.  It was quite comforting.   I tried watching Garden State, but my DVD player decided it wasn't too good because the second Natalie Portman come on screen it would shut down.  Damn you Natalie!  jk, you are amazing, I bow down.




So when I went to the garment district I found the perfect fabric for Go Go costumes, yet I spent almost $90 trying to find things I actually needed.  I can't wait until this piece is done.
<-----


Man do I love Pirates!




So Jenny, my best friend from the 4th grade is coming to visit me on Friday just in time for my fashion show!  Again if you want to go, its at VANGUARD on HOLLYWOOD, be there before 10pm!  Guys, I'm sorry, but its $10 for you no matter what even if you are on my guest list. :( sorry!  I'll buy you a beer if you come!

Anywhoo I get to show her all around LA!  We will start with the future house I want to live in with her and then the beach and then Disneyland!!!

I am doing really great with not biting my nails, even though I do have anxiety, I ham keeping it under control!

I did a Brazilian dance workout thing today and I don't think it did much, but I hope I feel great in the morning lol.  I tried uploading photos from my christmas break, but my camera is being a bitch and not doing so!  Also I need help with my computer, so if you have any advice on how to make my computer better, let me know!

mmmm Chicken

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment