Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Colour of Love

That is my hair!  I dyed it again and I love love love it!






Other exciting news is that I am watching at least one movie a night for the rest of the year!  Sometimes two of course if I have the day off!  So far I have watched:
-Paranormal Activity
-New in Town
-W
-Revolutionary Road
-Night at the Museum 2
-Crank 2
-Harry Potter 6
-Grey Gardens
A very Wide range indeed.  I am still trucking with that!
So I have even more good news about a casting I went to.  It didn't seem that big now, but at the time I was sooooo stoked about it!  I got to audition for a fashion show that is going to be on the 15th in La Puente!  tons of pictures will be up the second that happens!  haha

Lots of love tonight, peace bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment