Thursday, September 9, 2010

Its Like I'm Not Real

It all started back two Wednesdays ago.  I can't even believe its been 2 weeks, already.  I was cast in a music video, but ended up working for them on the production side instead, which was awesome.  I got hired on to be the Directors Assistant.  Even more amazing.

Ever since I have:
1) Locked my keys in my car on two separate occassions.
2) Lost my phone, in which turns out I need more than I thought.
3) Have spent more money driving there, then making it.
4) Got my car towed, but bright side, they let me have it back for free.
5) Have not managed to get a new phone for a week.
6) Haven't done laundry in about a month.

And ya know... None of this made me hinder.  I literally have just rolled with it.  I figured out what I need to do and then did what I had to.  Minus the phone thing...

But, you see, this is still a job of a lifetime.  My boss is cool, his family is great and I am actually excited to be the go to person when something is in need.  This is one of, as many of you know, my dreams that I actually attended film school for.  Music videos are something I am highly interested in.

So my point was that I don't feel real.  I feel asleep, this is a very elaborate dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment