Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dog Days of Los Angeles

Usually one would describe 'dog days' as hot, humid and unenjoyable, I don't disagree.  I unfortunately started a new TV series... Nip/Tuck.  Ooops.  Although I have been using my netflix to its full potential, here are some of the movies I have watched!

1. Remember Me- terribly tragic.
2. Julie and Julia - funny and great story.
3. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  - Cute, Monkey was my favorite part.
4. The Princess Frog. - I laughed a lot.
5. She's Out of My League. - Very Funny.
6. Up in the Air. - Well deserving, but not as good as I thought it would be.
7. The Crazies. - Well Done!
8. Greta.  - Hilary Duff, is really good, she just tries too hard sometimes. But I like her.


Also the entire season 4 of Nip/tuck...

Ugh so glad it is Thursday!
I am now an official employee of the Whisky a Go Go and soon to be a big party in my favor(with 4 other girls of course!)
And Also I will be preforming at Nokia Live this Saturday as a back up dancer for fabulously talented Keira Kang!

Me and My new pal, Zoei, are going to make her look reeeaaalll good, oh yeah!

Come to the WHISKY ON SATURDAY NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment