Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"These ARE the words you wish you wrote down"


Loads to tell tonight; as the british would say.

So I have been hangin with my new BFF Nik, and she always is dressed in these famously addicting cocktail dresses. And she always looks good doing it!

So I skipped a night, here is recap of events that happened Sunday.
Waited in line at the Roosevelt for a maximum of 30 seconds because we are amazingly pretty and we are always smiling. Two boys needed two girls to get in, Well hello destiny, its Ilissa, thank you for these two cute boys to travel with.
We are the back burners for the two boys, if they can't find anyone else, they stood next to us. I don't mind, all I really want to do is Dance, everyone knows that, boys are the least of my worries. Anywho, the last 2 times at the Roosevelt were wonderfully productive, you could say.

Ok so Nik had tix to BLG and cobra starship, amazing I say, but low and behold I have to work my part timer job and no one loves me enough to cover, real downer.
I have a sick employee come in and she is past out on the changing room floor pretty much and we did not make any money. Call the Mama Bear boss lady and she gives me the go ahead to close for the night. (once in a lifetime)
RUSH RUSH RUSH is all I have to say, not really I love talking a typing so here is the rest.

I call for a cab to take me (little did I know) 8 blocks from my street to the venue. Got in the cab with the oldest Asian you can imagine and all he could do was yell at me. $8 later and a little bit unsure of my attitude for the rest of the night I make it to Nokia!

We watch the end set for Cobra Starship and everyone was dancing and havin a ball, I just like being around people and if they dance woo hoo!

Long story short, I hate when band people who are not part of the band "recruit" girls to come aboard. Its socially awkward and things need to change. Me and Nik are starting a band(FML).
The end is; don't assume the bus is a free pass into my pants. I can't even begin to enlighten you all with my sarcasm from this night. Boys, life is hard, deal with it.


love and cupcakes or xoxo or whatever crap people say to sign off with now,

Ilissa

ps this isn't over, oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment