Friday, October 30, 2009

The Life For... Me?


This whole "moving to California" thing is turning quickly. I am lying to myself most of the time, but at least I got to see it and can say "I did it."

For some reason I just don't believe this anymore. I've wanted to dance in Music videos, like actual choreography... not a video ho, since I was 14. I went to film school because I thought it would teach me about directing music videos and all it taught me was to take the easy, lazy way out of things. I cared so much about so many things and that was what made me so positive and likable. Now I try, actually try, not to care about a lot of things because I feel like if I get involved things will just be bad. What happened to "risk it all" me?

I love going out and havin a good time and meeting people seems to be my speciality because remembering names, apparently, is my hobby. Thats one thing I like. I don't want the guys here because they are all focusing on different things, and so am I. I just want to be friends with everyone.

So this is my only conclusion; I need a dog.

haha, you can think what you want, dumb blonde, dumb girl, whatever want, if its making you feel better about yourself then I m doing my job, you might want to re-think the way you go about things, however, because if you're good enough, you don't need to bring others down.

"The blueprint to soul discovery is creativity. If you create, you'll never be lost."
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment