Sunday, October 25, 2009

Going Out With The Girls


Its never been a difficult decision when all I have to know is when and where.
So me and NL have boy problems. Well she calls them problems, I, however, love the single life and believe it is in my best interest to wait until I am actually in my "career" instead of the outlet mall.

I love being a witness to the hunt. Especially when you get to see the look on people's faces when they are drunk and think no one is watching. I am. Beware!
There is going to be a Fashion Show supporting the Pakistani School of Orange County in 2 weeks. I am a model in it and if you would like to be our "show stopper" please feel free to email me with your talent. This is a huge event to be covered by the LA times and NBC. More details when the show gets closer. :)

To all the Halloween goers, what is there to do in Hollywood during this frightful holiday? I heard there will be a parade. How does one join in this parade?

Anywho, off to work and helping others by taking their money at discounted prices.

xoxo
Ilissa

No comments:

Post a Comment