Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love and Pink's

The day was somewhat of a waste, minus the small txt message from the love of my life, but then the night started.

i was unprepared, embarrassed and regretful. but then i got up to do my scene and the man that was critiquing us giggled and said "that was amazing."

this whole acting thing felt like just another flavor of the week in my world of "i can do it all," but right at that moment i knew that i have the brightest future in this business.

then, for the very first time since i've moved to LA, i went to Pink's hot dogs with Brittany. i squealed out of the car and jumped around like it was christmas and i knew i was getting all 5 spice girl dolls this year. it was amazing! they do need to get collectors cups like hot dog heaven in orlando, just sayin!

then we headed to blockbuster for our weekly ritual after monday class and get 5 new randomly decided movies. then my dream guy decides to call me. (its a long story, but we rarely talk, so this is huge.) knows i love elton john, for some reason, and he called me just so i could here it, im guessing while he was at a show. but it doesnt matter. he loves me and its great.

giddy from compliments that a well know casting director bestowed upon me and my future husband letting me know im the one. its all so fairly tale and indescribable.

night babies xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment