Sunday, September 23, 2012

I've lost it...

I've lost the reason I left Los Angeles! I was only supposed to be in Vegas for 3 months... I was supposed to be dancing for an agency. I was supposed to find. 6 month lease. I was supposed to save money to move back to LA and get an agent/manager and continue with stand up. I was supposed to be back for my girls in the pinup troupe. I was supposed to be back to help my girls I lived with who I miss terribly. I was supposed to marry the man of my dreams after e saw me doing so well. I was supposed to do a lot of things....

I'm a little disappointed in myself for many reasons.. Obviously. I need to get my head back in the game and figure some shit out. Where Dino wanna be in 5 years? What am I doing in Vegas? Why am I staying in Vegas? Why haven't I saved as much as I thought I was going to? Why did I let some many people into my life so easily just to watch them easily leave...?

I was told today by an idol of mine that I make excuses. And the first step to recovery is admitting your faults... I am content with where I am but got too comfortable and I have made a ton of excuses... It's time to stop and make some changes.

I also have met a bunch of people I really like and look forward to seeing everyday. I appreciate you all and I hope I have made you feel good whilst around me.

It's time to literally kick myself in the ass and woman up, yes woman up bc every time I say man up... Nothing gets done.

Ha. Stand up here I come for word domination. Fuck everything else(except dance, gonna Ty and incorporate that too)


No comments:

Post a Comment