Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why your Girl Best Friend Should be a Guy.

The more you act like the boys the less they like you. The more you act like a girl the less they like you. You act like them, they hate that they may be outwit. Well here's the reall mutha fukin deal y'all: I just want to be loved by a guy. Not any guy, that would be too awkward and way too easy. I want to be loved by someone who thinks and truly believes they know who I really am and love all the crazy. Because even though we girls have a darker side, we also have this cool fun side that no one hardly ever talks about. You just hold on to some old memory where you were hurt or betrayed or left or lost or WHATEVER!
So girls, your best friend: unconditional love, courage, support, independence, truthful, always has your back, drives you when your drunk... but she's a girl. Sawweee as much as I love love love my Bestie, I can't possibly have the same emotion or connection I have and want with a guy. Why can't it be? Why isn't it enough? Is it the sex? Why is that certain connection more powerful than the love of friends or even family?
If its trust, then the hell with it. No one, so far, has proven any sort of trust. Except for the people who put all the cards on the table, like "we are friends, we kiss occassionally when we are drunk, and sometimes we go home together, but we are, by no means, dating or will be seen in public together."
I guess what I'm saying is that I'm tired of that game. Its hard to keep up with and I try to be cool and forgiving, but I always feel stepped on, especially if I, god forbid, say how the other person makes me feel. Run as fast as you can, change your number, move states away and disappear from my life. Is that how you want to treat me? Honestly? What did I do to deserve your neglect?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment