Monday, November 22, 2010

Ok Christmas Needs To Count This Year!

Shameless Wish List!  :

 Any and All MAC Makeup
I just really love this shirt; WildFox <3

Also WildFox

Love These PANTS!!! Wildfox


Cut Emo/Hipster Beanie! WildFox

My friend Zoie has this sweatshirt and I love it!
WildFox lol

The Minnie Muse Collection At Forever 21

The Popular among dancers Harem Pants
Forever 21
BeBe
H&M


I MEAN AN XBOX IS NEEDED, BUT THIS GAME WOULD BE AMAZING!



Of course I am the only person on this planet(apparently) who doesn't have one! lol
Any color is cool!


This is a Humidifier, its cheesy, but cute.


Buy Me Classes at IDA!
Or send money, it will be used for Dance!

Of Course Gift Cards!



PLEASE NO OLD NAVY lol
But everywhere else is cool, even the home stores!


I already know what I am getting more than Half of you so don't worry!


I LOVE CARDS IN THE MAIL!  FAVORITE THING!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment