Monday, December 28, 2009

New Body, New Mind, New Soul.







If steps are cautious, then when does the fun start?

These last couple weeks have been really great, I had 3 photoshoots and I am just now getting into my new skin. Its a weird feeling to feel alone. My new designs and attitude are a reflection of things that I want. The past is forgotten.
I am headed in a whole new direction, I am beginning to take control and it is such a good feeling. Its almost like how Glen Beck feels when he cries on stage in front of thousands of people, he is just letting it go, and so am I. I have a lot of projects in mind for the future, and my planning skills will be unlike any others.

My motivation is still my little sister, Haley. She wants the same things I do and is always telling me the most inspirational things anyone could say, but don't have the courage to.

This New Year isn't going to be like any other and I am so prepared to dive deep into this life I can create for myself. Lady Gaga has the right idea. I love you world and its time for you to love me back!


To the new year!

ideas for some new years resolutions:
- No downloading music illegally.
- Be Carefree.
- Don't buy things that are frivolous.
- Love.

1 comment:

  1. SEXY I LOVE YOU I can wait to be back and to hear your laugh again!

    ReplyDelete